Data protection in NOCA
NOCA is an association of companies aimed at lifting and strengthening HR’s role in the organizations.
In this regard, NOCA collects the following data:
- Contact data on companies
- Contact data of the employees who have subscribed to NOCA’s Newsmail
- Contact data of the employees who have enrolled in NOCA’s events.
- Contact data on applicants for positions in NOCA
- Contact data on current employees and board of directors
In regards to contact data in points 1-3 we collect the following data:
- Name of company
- Name of person
- Firm address
- Business phone
- Cell phone
- Work Mail
- Link to personal LinkedIn profile
In regards to contact data in point 4, NOCA collects following data:
- Home address
- Private phone number
- Private Email
In addition, item 5 contains both employee and board cpr number and private address, as the board is registered as “Real Owners” of NOCA (Legislation Required)
For the employees, NOCA also has bank details for payment of salary, etc.
How NOCA handles personal data:
Contact data on companies
- Contact data for companies does not contain data that is not publicly available. In some cases, NOCA CVR No., but this is also publicly available
Contact data of the employees who have subscribed to NOCA’s newsletter
- Employees in member companies, who themselves have requested to receive NOCA’s Newsmail, are registered in NOCA’s CRM system, whose sole purpose is to keep track of who would like to be kept informed about NOCA’s activities. In NOCA’s Newsmails there is a function where you can terminate this, why we allow us to assume that anyone who receives Newsmail without deliberate this is interested in continuing to receive the Newsmail. People who no longer wish to receive Newsmail will continue to be registered in the CRM system, now just with a note not to receive the Newsmail. In this way they can still receive specific targeted invitations to meetings for which they are interested. If they also want to get rid of this, they should ask for data to be deleted or deleted in “My NOCA Profile” on NOCA’s website.
Contact data of the employees who have enrolled in NOCA’s events.
- Employees in member companies, who themselves have subscribed to NOCA’s activities, are registered in NOCA’s CRM system, which alone aims to keep track of who would like to be kept informed about NOCA’s activities. The registration is also the basis for the preparation of participant lists distributed to the participants on NOCA’s activities so everyone can see who the other participants are. This data is maintained on a regular basis and people are deleted when they are no longer employed by a member company unless they continue to receive NOCA’s Newsmail: In that case, the connection to the member company will be removed.
Contact data on applicants for positions in NOCA
- NOCA only holds job applications from individuals as long as the recruitment process lasts or the person has specifically agreed that NOCA will save their application for a later opportunity. This applies to printed applications as well as electronic files in emails and stored files in NOCA’s or individual employees’ systems.
Contact data on current employees and board of directors
- According to the legislation on money laundering, the board, because NOCA is a union, must be registered as the “Real Owners”. This means that the Bank must at all times keep a copy of the Health Insurance Certificate as well as a passport or driving license on all members of the Board. When replacing the board, new ones must be registered in the same way while the outgoing is deleted. NOCA deletes all data about this and informs the bank that they should do the same.
- Employees must provide information about bank account in order for NOCA to pay. This information, together with all other data that NOCA may have on that employee, will be deleted as soon as the employee is no longer employed.
NOCA’s website is divided into two “layers”. The first team is freely available, while the second team is reserved for members. In the law that only members have access to when signing in, they can, as a member, sign up for NOCA’s activities. If you are considering to sign up for a NOCA meeting, you can see who has already been registered.
NOCA / PGH / 05.16.2018