Employee Relations is about securing an organisations ability to be compliant and act according to rules and regulations regarding people issues.
Employee Relations is about aligning the values of your organisation with the experience of your people. It’s about creating and delivering people practices which develop and maintain a positive working relationship between an organisation and it’s people. This area is also about employment law. Specialists need to have a thorough understanding of how employment law is created and in addition the ability to ensure that they are up to date with legislative development.
The theme is designed to fit HR Legal Experts as well as HR Professionals responsible for Union processes and for yearly APV processes. In addition, the theme is also relevant for HR Business Partners as well as Compensation and benefit Specialists.
- How do we make sure that our organisation is always compliant to new rules and regulations regarding people issues?
- How can we secure a positive and engaging work environment?
- Employment and labour law
- People policies
- Union Processes
- Employee Satisfaction and Engagement
- APV – Arbejdspladsvurdering