HR Tech Day
WellbeingTech & AI in HR
Algorithm Art, National Digital Advisor Jan Damsgaard, The Josh Bersin Company and AI in HR at Grundfos, a panel on organizational wellbeing through HR tech, spiced with HR tech research perspectives from DTU Compute and much more.
We are happy to get to invite you for a day filled with inspiring discussions and cross-organizational networking at NOCA’s HR Tech Day!
*No-show fee: DKK 450 when canceling after April 15th 12:00 CET. For further information see below.
At this conference, you will have the opportunity to be inspired by local thought leaders and practitioners who will share their valuable experiences and insights on integrating technology into human-centric strategies. This event is intended to expand our understanding of how technology connects with HR and people leadership – and in that way help us explore ways to build better organizations together.
Join us to explore the combination of technology and people and to delve into how technology can be harnessed to foster a healthier work environment, for you and the people you try to help every day.
- Look forward to the final keynote session of the day with AI in HR from a Societal Perspective by Jan Damsgaard, National Digital Advisor.
- But first begin your day by connecting with peers over a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- Expand your perspectives on the nature of technology for HR with Head of DTU Compute, Professor Jan Madsen and PhD Anja Mie Weile from DTU’s Tech4Civ initiative.
- Hear from AI in HR pioneers Grundfos Global how they integrate technology into organizational practice through learning.
- Enjoy lunch while engaging in enriching conversations with the NOCA community.
- Learn from the inspiring panel sharing practically applied science and HR Tech approaches to wellbeing in organizations.
- Experience how algorithmic performance art brings deep understanding of bias in Artificial Intelligence.
- Do not miss the keynote from National Digital Advisor, Author & Researcher, Jan Damsgaard.
- Finally, round off this day of learning, reflecting and connecting in our relaxed NOCA community café.
Network comfortably with Denmark’s top HR professionals.
Learn from pioneering case studies and real-life applications of HR tech.
Discover new tools and technologies revolutionizing HR practices.
Engage in thought-provoking discussions about the future of HR and organizations.
We are looking forward to your participation in what will be an enlightening and interactive day, with opportunities for growth, learning, and networking. It’s a unique opportunity to explore together how tech can shape the future of organizations and people leadership – and how we can shape tech to do just that.
09:30 Arrival & Coffee
10:00 Welcome by NOCA & DTU
10:15 The Nature of Technology for HR w/ Professor Jan Madsen & Ph.d. Anja Mie Weile, DTU Compute & Tech4Civ
10:45 AI in HR at Grundfos Global w/ Bo Vialle-Derksen from The Josh Bersin Company & Charmaine Rodrigues, Grundfos Global Head of Learning & Skills
11:30 The Potential in HR Tech for Organizational Wellbeing w/ Mental Health Epidemiology Researcher & Wellbeing Scientist, Ziggi Santini, University of Copenhagen & SDU
12:00 Organizational Wellbeing Initiatives with HR Tech in Region Sjælland w/ Vicedirektør, Anne Grethe Larsen
13:15 AI Performance: “Being represented by data is like losing a part of yourself” w/ Ada Ada Ada
13:45 Panel: How can tech help us work with wellbeing in organizations? w/ Region Sjælland Vicedirektør Anne Grethe Larsen, CTO/CEO of Howdy Wellbeing & Scientist Ziggi Santini
14:15 Afternoon snacks & coffee available
14:30 AI in HR from a Societal Perspective w/ National Digital Advisor, Author & Researcher, Jan Damsgaard
15:15 Rounding off
15:30 NOCA Community Café
No show fee
*By registering for this event, you also accept NOCA’s conditions regarding the no-show fee.
In order to give the most members the opportunity to participate in the event and to protect ourselves against food waste, we need to know if you are participating, otherwise we can give your place to someone else. If you therefore cancel after the deadline April 15th 12:00 CET or do not arrive on the day, you will subsequently receive a charge of 450 DKK. Should you be prevented, you are always welcome to send a colleague in your place and thereby avoid paying a no-show fee. (Your colleague just needs to pick up your name tag upon arrival at the event).