Full program in Online Faclitation
Dates: 7 meetings. Monday September 10th from 08-10 am (CET). Repeated every other week until December 3rd.
- Do you desire to connect, collaborate and learn better together with distant colleagues?
- Do you experience lack of engagement, commitment and results in your online meetings?
- Are you looking for a way to facilitate deep learning and collaboration at video conferences?
Online facilitation is a skill that requires both social and technical savvy in order to use your classroom facilitation skills online. Changing and improving your facilitation habits for the online environment requires deep commitment to practicing repeatedly yourself. This is why NOCA offers a whole program to help you with the transition.
All program participants will train online facilitation in order to lift their skills and become comfortable with personally facilitating online learning. NOCA provides exercises and material for you to use in your own practice after the program. Additionally, NOCA will provide you with a certificate of your participation and performance in online facilitation when you complete the program.
Are you ready to train and learn Online Facilitation?
Will you commit to practice with a team of participants?
The themes of the program are:
- Connecting People Personally Online – September 10th at 8-10 am.
- Personal Feedback Processes Online – September 24th at 8-10 am.
- Presenting and Communicating Optimally Online – October 8th at 8-10 am.
- Online Learning and Collaboration – October 22nd at 8-10 am.
- Getting the Best out of Content Experts Online – November 5th at 8-10 am.
- Learning Design for Online Training – November 19th at 8-10 am.
- Evaluation and Assessment Online – December 3rd at 8-10 am.
Doing the program requires commitment, a strong desire to learn and a willingness to improve through practice, sharing and helping your peers learn and improve. Online facilitation especially demands courage, just doing it (in a safe environment) and getting used to using your regular facilitation skills in the new digital environment.
The meetings and program will be facilitated by Lars Hoffmann who has a long background in facilitation, learning design, teaching and personal leadership development both on- and offline.
There will be 7 online meetings of 2 hour duration that you must join – once every two weeks. If you miss a meeting, there is an open session (for non-program participants) Tuesday at the same time. Otherwise the meeting is recorded and shared afterwards for viewing.
Joining the program has a fee of kr. 3.000,00 ex VAT.
(broadband, headset and individual webcam required)
Read more about the program here.
Please forward this invitation to your HR-colleagues outside Denmark! They don’t usually subscribe to NOCA’s newsletter, but they can benefit fully from this meeting. Encourage them to subscribe in order to join our many future online events.
We speak English
Please forward this invitation to your English-speaking HR-colleagues! They don’t always subscribe to NOCA’s newsletter, but they can benefit fully from this meeting (In groups where everyone speaks Danish, we’ll be speaking Danish however).
Read about NOCA’s theme ‘Learning and Development’ right here!