This Global HR Forum meeting will take place at Mannaz, who will share the following with us:
- Two white papers they have produced – one on trends in Global Leadership Development and one on Leadership Development in China.
- What are the major opportunities, risks and concerns when it comes to leadership development – how can we cope with it? Hand out of White Paper and a leadership development case study from the Gulf.
- Global leadership development in the new reality
- Co-creation of solution design – a client perspective
- Global companies & main leadership issues – how to co-create sustainable solutions During the day we will explore some of the strategic considerations that companies must consider when setting up leadership development globally, i.e.
- Shall we do the leadership development centrally as a corporate activity?
- Shall we make corporate policies to roll out locally or regionally?
- Shall we allow local programs with none or limited corporate guidelines?
- Is it important that the participants (leaders) meet across the world or is it enough to keep it local?
And on a more operational level:
- What are the key reasons for building this activity?
- What are the most important outcomes of such an activity?
- Do we have the necessary competencies in our organization – both in terms of quality and quantity?
- If we choose to work with an external partner, what are the criteria for a good partnership/ cooperation? These and many more will form part of a good dialogue during the day. I hope you will attend this meeting where dialogue and exchange will be in focus.
26th September 2013
10.00 am -03.00 pm
Kogle Allé 1
To learn more about NOCA’s theme ‘Learning and Development’, please click here!